WHAT AMBASSADORS DO
1. Disseminate information from our Regional Representatives to colleagues in their building, department, and/or region.
2. Host book studies and “chat and chew” sessions about timely topics related to women in leadership positions.
3. Advocate for your peers to join WELV so they can experience our networking and professional and personal learning opportunities.
4. Create opportunities for women to collaborate and share success stories.
5. Seek information on cutting edge instructional delivery methodology and share it with others.
6. Offer an “informal survey” to determine what your colleagues need and want from WELV.
7. Visibly promote WELV through social media outlets.
8. Connect regularly with your Regional Rep to share your insights, your findings, and your suggestions related to the services that WELV provides.
9. Be an approachable and passionate advocate for women in leadership roles.
And, last but not least . . .
10. Make a commitment to spend face-to-face time with women new to our profession and offer your support!
BECOME AN AMBASSADOR
If you would like to take on a leadership role in WELV, you are encouraged to become an Ambassador. Please contact Elaine Fogliani, the Executive Director of WELV, and your Regional Representative (see list to your right) for more information.
WELV AMBASSADORS (2016-2017)
READ ABOUT TANESHIA RACHAL