Greetings WELV Members,
I am excited to bring to you, in partnership with Kelly Peaks Horner,
the opportunity to participate in the first WELV member-only Dare To
Lead™ Cohort. Attached you will find a flyer describing some of the
There are nine key learning outcomes for the Dare To Lead™ program.
As a result of this workshop, you will be able to:
❖ Recognize vulnerability as the emotion we feel during times of uncertainty, risk, and emotional exposure.
❖ Explain why courage requires vulnerability.
❖ Establish a clearer link between what I learned and behaviors I want to change.
❖ Recognize the critical role that self-awareness plays in daring leadership.
❖ Give examples to support how armor – not fear – is the greatest obstacle to daring leadership.
❖ Identify the four skill sets that make-up courage: rumbling with
vulnerability, living into our values,BRAVING trust, and learning to
❖ Recognize the vulnerability is the birthplace of many of the
behaviors that define daring leadership, including creativity,
accountability, and difficult conversations.
❖ Give examples of why daring leadership requires showing up for hard
conversations and rumbles, includinggiving and receiving feedback.
Course Schedule and Detail:
- Total hours of instruction - 24 hours
- Pre-assessment to be completed by all participants measuring group readiness
- 3.5-hour sessions on Zoom with two 15-minute breaks
Kick off session Aug. 11. - 9 am - 12:30 pm
Additional sessions Aug. 13, 18, 20, 25 - 4:00 pm - 7:30 pm on LinkedIn and certificate for re-certification points.
Total cost: $325.00/Per Person*
- Homework assignments between sessions with an accountability partner
- Dare to Lead™ pdf workbooks provided to be downloaded and printed by participants
- Participants who successfully complete the full 24 hours of instruction will be allowed to display the Dare to Lead™ trained badge
- All participants must have video and audio on at all times.
- Recording of training sessions is not permitted
- Minimum number of participants = 25 Maximum number = 45
*Percentage of enrollment to be rebated back to WELV